Fresh And Natural Wholesale Jackfruit Suppliers
The latest surge in the reputation of Jackfruit global is essential because of the meaty texture of unripe Jackfruit, making it a wholesome and attractive opportunity for animal proteins for vegan and vegetarian dishes.
The recent boom in the production of fresh Jackfruit is because of its massive demand in the countries like Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Thailand, and Bangladesh. We are the most authentic Wholesale Jackfruit Suppliers exporting the fresh quality fruit in bulk quantities.
Jackfruit is a massive fruit that has loved full-size reputation in Asia, wherein the ripe fruit is typically used for cakes and custards, even as unripe Jackfruit is utilized in curries or different savory dishes. Though it’s miles the countrywide fruit, it became reasonably unknown in western international locations till recently.
Why Is Eating Jackfruit So Beneficial?
In Jackfruit, you’ll find abundant Vitamin C, vitamin A, thiamin, niacin, riboflavin, potassium, calcium, and other minerals.
- It has a high content of phytonutrients and phenolics.
- It has antibacterial and antiviral properties that aid in immune system stimulation.
- It is fat-free and low in calories, making it ideal for dieters.
- Aids in the reduction of blood pressure.
- Rich source of fiber, which aids in proper digestion.
Why Choose Our Jackfruit Suppliers and Manufacturers?
We support organic and sustainable farming that is free of GMOs and pesticides. We are proud of following this practice and want our customers to know where their food comes from. Our company was born out of a commitment to creating delicious & healthy vegetarian foods with convenient preparation for those with busy, health-aware lifestyles.
Our Jack Fruit Wholesaler strictly follows its core values of supplying the products with ethical standards, high quality, environment-friendly practices desiring to provide pure Indonesian Jackfruit to the world. Hence, we feel proud to be leading suppliers of wholesale Jackfruit to Indonesia’s food manufacturing industry.
We believe in developing long-term relationships with clients, manufacturers, and partner companies. Moreover, we strive hard to aim for maximum customer satisfaction globally.
Nutritional Facts in Jackfruit
The Typical analysis per 100g contains:
- Energy: 1492 kJ / 357 kcal
- Protein: 0.80 g
- Fat: 0.80 g (of which saturates 0.00 g)
- Carbohydrate: 5.30 g (of which sugars 1.70 g)
- Fiber 3.5 g
- Sodium 157 mg
Usage of Fresh Jackfruit
- Jackfruit is a whole food, a plant-based solution with a naturally meaty texture:
- It’s not like the typical meat substitutes that are highly processed and require additional resources.
- Jackfruit is a natural, whole food option.
- It is ideal for replacing meat in delicious meals.
- This fruit is versatile, making it an excellent starting point for seasonings and sauces. It can be a good ingredient to enhance the flavor of any cuisine.
- It’s good for the environment.
- In some parts of India, the jackfruit tree blooms organically. It is naturally drought and pest resistant and does not require artificial irrigation, pesticides, or herbicides to thrive.
- It’s simple to grow, and the fruit is enormous.